Saturday 13 September 2014

Back to School

I am so happy about this manicure!  Day 13 of September is Stamping Month is "School." thank you Tina!  I finally have an excuse for my sloppy colouring-in of stamping decals.  I am not improving, but my awful technique suits this childish theme perfectly.

Base colour: Sinful Colors, 101 Snow me White
Stamp colour: Konad black
Decals (from left in photo below)
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Paprika GNP 32
  • Beauty UK Nail Polish, Unnamed (yellow)
  • Beauty UK Nail Polish, Unnamed (green)
  • Beauty UK Nail Polish, Unnamed (purple)
Stamping plate: Moyou London Princess Collection - 11 and 12

Halogen lighting
Autumn Sun <3
Tools of the Trade
The decals
Giant fingers!!!!!!!!!!!
Bottle shot before clean-up
Sunny Schooling
Indirect sunlight

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable mani Roberta! FYI - your technique is not awful or sloppy by any stretch of the imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute and perfect for the school theme :))

    ReplyDelete